Kershaw Forum
Nike Air Yeezy

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kershaw Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
GriseldaMax

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-08-2020 07:03:52    Onderwerp: Nike Air Yeezy Reageren met citaat
The Dominican Republic is a well-known Nike Classic favorite destination of Canadians from Newfoundland to British Columbia. It is the second largest island in the Caribbean, with a population of eight million and a landmass of 48, 442 square kilometers. The island offers something for everyone - seductive sunsets, the highest mountains in the Caribbean, rolling landscapes, villas, busy cities, and over 1,500 kilometers of gorgeous beaches. The island is actually entitled (Hispaņiola) and hosts two countries: Haiti and the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is located on the east side of the island and is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. My traveling companion, Kevin, an avid bogey golfer like myself, and I, flew into Puerto Plata, located on the northern tip of the island.

Our arrival in the Dominican was a pleasant and swift custom's experience and we quickly found ourselves outside the quaint airport watching the taxis and buses come and go, and all the other tourists boarding their all-inclusive package shuttles. Over to our right was a row of little shops and car rental outlets. We arbitrarily selected one and asked to look at some of the cars for lease and stated we needed one for the week. We negotiated with a friendly Nike Classics agent named Gypsy who spoke superb English and we decided on a 7-year-old white Nissan Sentra with only 40,000 km. We didn't think about it at the time, but 40,000 km on the 180 km island is a lot of driving, and suggests the car had seen its better days.

From the maintained fairways, to the manicured first cut around the greens and roughs, right down to cutting the Nike Classic Shoes hole and its placement, I was delighted with the care and condition of the course. A word to the wise, as the weather warms up, the grass length is extended to protect the growth. Averaging in the mid 90's throughout the summer, which is actually quite nice in a dry climate, you may find yourself playing an extra club to reach some of those second shots. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that this course plays with numerous elevated and dropped greens for approach shots? Well, if I didn't, then make sure the clubbing rules are understand when standing above or below the target. It will help. Other than that, the course is a snap.

One scoop of celebrity surprises, second scoop — spectacular scenery, and the third scoop was filled with sensational golf when the Michael Nike Air Max 360 Douglas and Friends Celebrity Golf Tournament converged at Cascata Golf Course in Boulder City, Nevada. It was one of those spring days that you felt lucky to be alive! (Opening photo: Michael Douglas celebrates "Closest to the Hole" win at the Michael Douglas Friends charity golf event at Cascata. ). Being part of the paparazzi for the day and experiencing the rush of star power mixed with media frenzy, and the thrill of competitive golf was scintillating. Michael Douglas, Kenny G. , Andy Garcia, Heather Locklear, Shelby Lynne, Kyle Mac Lachlan, Leslie Nielsen, Haley Joel Osment, William Petersen, Joe Pesci, Martin Sheen, Robert Wagner, Mark Whalberg. and Luke Wilson, provided the star power and sportsmanship to tee off for a good cause and raise money for the Motion Picture and Television Fund for members of the film industry who have fallen on hard times.

The grass was still lightly misted at 7:20 a. m. when they called our names to take the number one tee. An anticipatory thrill of excitement made my heart beat a little faster, knowing that I was about to hit from the same tee box that produced some of golf's most admired champions, including Tom Weiskopf (1968), Jack Nicklaus (1969), and more recently, Tiger Woods (1999), and Phil Mickelson (2000, 2001). Not many people think that a state-of-mind is a matter of choice, but I can guarantee you that when you play the Torrey Pines Golf Courses, designed by William Bell Sr. and completed by William Bell Jr. in 1957, your consciousness will be forever changed. Rees Jones was recently responsible for redesigning and changing the championship course in 2001.

By using his personal touch to the already challenging play, he allowed the landscape and legacy of Torrey Pines to take on a new life. The rolling bent grass greens, sweeping ocean views, and overall boundless beauty of these courses Nike Air Yeezy are unsurpassed. The first hole on the South Course is a tough opening hole because of its length — from the white tees it's 432 yards and is straight into the wind. They say you don't want to miss right off the tee because the trees pass the bunker are thicker than on the left side. Although my tee shot was a respectable 150 yards, I missed the fairway and landed in the rough on the left side. The only painful part of playing this course is landing in the [img]https://www.depthlog.com/images/large/nike classic-212mrf.jpg[/img] rough because they are U. S. Open grade roughs.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Kershaw Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: